I know that a lot of you are waiting with great hope for news about the upcoming season and we are also. But at this point in the beginning of April with our government not showing any sign of opening the border, our vaccination process being so slow and all that we see and hear about is covid going back up we have no choice because of these reasons and many other to start taking action about this coming season. I never taught just like most of us and you that this would be possible, and believe me when I say I wish that I would not have to do this. But we are going to have to transfer our US customers for the month of may and June 2021 to the 2022 season.

If you have any question about your booking with us please email me and I will be happy to answer all of your questions.

If you do not get in contact with us and you have a reservation with us for 2021 we will automatically transfer your reservation to a following years and we will send you a new receipt with confirmation of you new dates and deposit.

 

Thank you. Hope to talk soon stay safe.